Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday success!

I have done a little bit of baking in this oven of ours since we moved here in July.
The oven is not great, with uneven heat distribution, and so, my previous attempts have been a bit of a disappointment. 
But Ta-da! this morning I made carrot cake muffins that turned out perfect. I made muffins because making a cake in this oven would translate into cooked edges and an uncooked middle. I figured that making small cakes would maximize the success rate.....



I followed the recipe from River Cottage Everyday, a book I highly recommend. But if you only want to try this recipe, then click here. The only difference is that I used 100 ml of honey.
I love it because it is simple, healthy and yummy. 

Bon appetit!

Hope you are having a good weekend!

1 comment:

cococita said...

They look yummie!