Friday, 28 August 2009
Saturday, 8 August 2009
So I've won an award! Amazing, incredible! Well, it is an award where I give a little bit of information about me so you get to know me a wee better.
The person who gave me the award is Piper and Lily, and I have to apologize for taking so long to get round to do this. Woops!
Rules for this award:
• Thank the person who nominated you for the award
• Copy the logo and place it on your blog
• Link to the person who nominated you for this award
• List seven things about yourself that people might find interesting
• Nominate and post links to the seven Kreativ Bloggers you nominate
• Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
Ok, so here are 7 things you don't know about me -
1. I have recently become passionate about Japanese food, especially sushi.
2. When I was little (8-9 years old) one of my dreams was to be an independent woman by 18 with my own flat and my own red Ford Fiesta, and being a secretary. Along that dream I had another one of being married to a farmer and have lots of animals.
3. I hate to see people biting or filing their nails. It makes me cringe!!
4. I find it is very important to have lots of life experiences. I want to look back at my life feeling I have lived it to the full.
5. I love traveling. It gives me a sense of adventure and discovery. It makes me a richer person and helps me be creative and put things in perspective.
6. I have dyed my hair since I was 16. I once had it cut very short, bleached it and left some bits longer and died them purple. You should have heard my Mom's laughter and seen my father's face when they first saw me. Unforgettable.
7. I know for a fact that dreams come true.
So I don't know if these things are interesting or not, but they are part of who I am.