Sunday 21 July 2013

After....2 years!?


Hello!
Long time no see.....

This is the reason why I haven't posted for ever so long. First the pregnancy took all my energy, and then the little man below did. I think all my "followers" know me in person, so I never felt the need to explain why I was not posting, and no one ever asked....

This photo if of him when he was nearly 2 months old and he was already outgrowing the moses basket. 

He is my love, my life, my motivation, my motor, my teacher. My little Buddha.

He is now 13 months and so much fun to be with. I never knew you could love anyone so intensely.

I don't know how much I will blog, but I have recently had the urge to communicate again through blogging. To tap in with my creative side.

Hope you are all well, and don't hesitate to drop a line if you are reading! : )



1 comment:

Cats and Cake said...

Lovely to see you back here. Not too proficient with blogging or commenting as yet. I know it is hard to find time to be creative as a new parent but looking forward to reading your blog and looking at your photographs.