Monday 22 February 2010

Colour in my life


Hallo everyone!

So you think that I haven't been doing much just because I haven't been posting, right?
Fair assumption!
but I have been doing a little bit of this and that, and right now I am making this water bottle cover following a pattern from a Cath Kidston book. Still early stages, but I am enjoying the process of sewing after all this time.


I have promised myself not to buy more fabrics until I use most, if not all the ones I have already.

And life is always better when I surround myself of colour and pretty things, hence the flowers.
Thanks for still looking at my blog

4 comments:

laputain said...

gorgeous colours. I found out at the weekend that my mum never replaced all our old hottie covers after they were lost in a house fire when I was 18. Which was eight years ago! so perhaps I ought to remember how to use my sewing machine and make her something like that for her birthday (which is in June but what can you do. their house is cold all year!)

which CK book is it?

Carina said...

Ohhh! I love the colours! And I am so happy to see a new blog post from you (yay!) and that you are sewing (double yay!)

:-)

kelly said...

what another great way to use up the scraps, this is going to look great, think you may just have given me my next project idea!

Anna Betts said...

Love the hottie cover plan! I was given a mini one with its own knitted cover at Christmas but rather fancy the idea of it having a few outfits! Good luck wit the not buying fabric too, we just had friends to stay and the amount of unused vintage fabric in the spare room is just scary. Time for a mega sort-out methinks...