Sunday 16 November 2008

Rubber stamps book


I love going to charity shops. You just don't know what it is that you are going to come across that has your name written all over it. I often tell myself not to go into them because I am bound to find something (= spend money), but then the other little voice says: but there might be just a jewel waiting for you and you would waste the opportunity if you don't go in, and this might just give you that bit of inspiration you need, and it might be really helpful or unusual or unique or special, and, and, and,....and I can't help myself from going in to make sure I am not letting my little treasure escape from me. I many times go empty handed, but this time I found this book.
This is a sneak peak for you


I was excited when I turned the page to find this because he is combining two
of my favourite things: stamps and calligraphy.


I love this book. And I am so glad I listen to that little voice...


No comments: