Tuesday 21 October 2008

Embroidery abroad

I got this little booklet on embroidery in the Antique Market a few weeks ago. It has the basic stitches and I want to practice them, and some cross stitch as well. I have seen some wonderful stuff in the Flickr Embroidery Pool that have inspired me to give it a go. I am going to take all of this with me for the next week but I cannot promise any result.....and that is because I will be in Kuala Lumpur! and might get all distracted. I did however thought that this would be light and easy to take with me and that I would probably find some spare time here and there to start stitching. I am full of good intentions as you can see... I also hope to be able to take wonderful pictures while I am away and post them so you can enjoy a bit of KL with me.
See you soon!

1 comment:

Sam Gillespie said...

I'm sure I have 2 of those little books somewhere in my cupboard! Get stitching and enjoy KL.

Oh and thanks for stopping by my blog ;o)