Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday morning walk

Good morning everybody!
Today is a beautiful morning. The sun is not shinning, but the temperature is perfect and what a better way to start the day than going for a walk?


I wouldn't mind living in a house that looked like this one...in fact, I sometimes like to day dream and pretend in my imagination that I actually do live in a house like this one.

Not so much into boats, but a ride on one every so often must be fun. I usually wave to people on boats, and I always get a wave and a smile back. I don't do it if I am on my own though...I would come across as a bit of a lost case.

What do you think they use this shed for? Too nice and pretty for dirty tools, don't you think?



The canal is an interesting place, and I just love to see the flowers in people's gardens, the cute sheds and the little boats waiting to be taken for a ride.
No photos of ducks, but we saw a few, some of them young, and we fed them breakfast with dry bread.
Hope you are having a good weekend!

No comments: